Published on:

Application for Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Benefits in Massachusetts

As mentioned on an earlier post, if you have been involved in an auto accident in Massachusetts, your insurance carrier will pay the first $2000.00 in medical bills you incur as a result of the accident. You may have to go to an Independent Medical Examination (IME) before your carrier pays for your medical bills, and that will be discussed in later posts.
In order to receive Personal Injury Protection (PIP) benefits from your carrier, you are required to fill and out and complete an application for PIP benefits. If you do not have an attorney representing you in your personal injury claim, I highly recommend that you pay an attorney to review your PIP application before you submit it to your carrier.
Please click here for a sample PIP application provided by The Premier Insurance Company.

Contact Information