When Your Auto Accident Claim Is Denied Car insurance companies, when presented with valid and legitimate car accident injury claims, Read More…
Boston Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Lawyers
MILLIONS RECOVERED FOR OUR CLIENTS
WE DON’T GET PAID UNLESS WE WIN YOUR CASE!
- Since 2004 The Law Office of Christopher Earley has been fighting for injury victims.
- We handle all types of Massachusetts personal injury and workers compensation cases.
- We have a proven track record of success in securing millions of dollars in settlements for people injured in Massachusetts car accidents, personal injury accidents, workers compensation accidents, slip and falls, dog bite accidents, bicycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, motorcycle accidents, and all other types of personal injury cases.
- We pride ourselves on keeping our clients informed about the status of their case, from start to finish. See what our clients say about us.
- The law only gives you a limited amount of time so you must act quickly to protect your rights.
- Consultations are always completely FREE at our office.
- If you, a loved one or a friend has been injured contact us today for help.
- Personal Injury Cases
- Car Accident Cases
- Bicycle Accident Cases
- Pedestrian Accident Cases
- Truck Accident Cases
- Workers’ Compensation Cases
- Motorcycle Accident Cases
- Brain Injury Cases
- Construction Accident Cases
- Nursing Home Abuse Cases
- Premises Liability Cases
- Slip And Fall Accidents
- Snow And Ice Cases
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Social Security Disability Cases
- Injuries To Children
- Dog and Animal Bites
- Underinsured/Uninsured Claims
- Tourist Accident Cases
- Food Poisoning Cases
- Taxi Accident Cases
- MBTA Accident Cases
- Sexual Harassment Cases
- What is Massachusetts workers compensation law?
- Neck, back, shoulder, knee and all other Massachusetts workers compensation injury cases
- What to do if your workers compensation claim is denied
- What to do if your workers compensation is not denied
- Do I need a workers compensation attorney for my work injury case?
- When to hire a workers comp lawyer
- Can I sue my employer in Massachusetts for a workers compensation accident?
- What is a Massachusetts workmans compensation conciliation?
- What is a Massachusetts workers compensation conference?
- Massachusetts workers compensation attorney and lump sum settlements
WE ARE BOSTON INJURY LAWYERS THAT GET RESULTS
Our office through the years has successfully settled hundreds of personal injury cases. With these types of claims, you have only one opportunity to recover full compensation for all of your injuries and damages. Claims must include past damages, as well as those reasonably likely to be suffered in the future.
We pursue all damages you are entitled to in order to recover a fair and just settlement for your case. This is done by pursuing litigation if necessary in order to obtain a full cup of justice for your case.
WE BELIEVE IN KEEPING CLIENTS INFORMED
A solid attorney/client relationship is largely based on effective and consistent communication. To foster this, we promptly return phone calls and emails from clients. We keep our clients updated on the status of their case from start to finish.
WE ONLY HANDLE INJURY CASES
Our office proudly dedicates itself to one area of law: personal injury law. This singular focus allows us to thoroughly research, investigate and prepare each case we take on to ensure the best possible outcome. It also allows us to stay abreast on all changes in personal injury trial practice.
This focus has allowed us to sharpen our skills as effective and experienced advocates for the injured. It also has created a wide network of experts that we frequently consult with for expert assistance, including engineers, physicians, etc.
OTHER LAWYERS SEND THEIR INJURED CLIENTS TO US
We are proud to be Boston accident lawyers that other lawyers refer cases to. We receive these referrals because of the reputation we have established, the trust we have earned, and the results we have obtained over the years.
To show our appreciation to these lawyers, we offer generous referral fees in accordance with the Massachusetts Rules of Professional Conduct.
If you are an attorney in Massachusetts, or in a different state, we welcome the opportunity to discuss your potential referral.
CONTACT US TODAY TO GET STARTED
Find out today how we can help you with your case. We offer free consultations and if you are unable to come to us, we will go to you.
What Our Clients Say
I worked with Christopher on a personal injury case regarding a bicycle accident. The only information I managed to gather at the time of the accident was the name and phone number of the other party. Christopher did an excellent job in solving the case in just four months and kept me well informed the whole way through. Also a very warm and honest person to work with. Highly recommend the service of Christopher Earley!
Examples of Our Results
Settlement for client involved in serious motor vehicle crash
Dog bite settlement for young boy attacked at a farm he was visiting with his parents
Settlement for restaurant employee who slipped and fell
Settlement for tenant injured by defective wooden porch
Settlement for slip and fall on snow and ice
Settlement for tenant injured in slip and fall due to water leak
Cyclist struck by car
Slip and fall in parking lot due to icy conditions
Settlement for tenant injured by tripping hazard
Trip and fall settlement for fall due to negligently placed cardboard
Settlement for toddler struck by motor vehicle
Slip and fall settlement due to unreasonably icy staircase
Auto accident settlement
Dog bite settlement
lip and fall settlement for employee injured on customer’s property
Auto accident settlement
Auto accident settlement
What Is Utilization Review? Workers compensation benefits pay injured weekly benefits while they are out of work. These benefits also Read More…