Insurance companies like to play games with innocent injury victims. Don’t fall for their tricks and traps. Here are seven insider secrets insurance adjusters don’t want you to know about.
- When Insurance companies tell you that their offer is final, they are not telling you the truth. Nearly every adjuster can get additional settlement authority from a supervisor to settle a case.
- You do NOT have to sign anything. Never sign something an insurance adjuster sends to you without having it first reviewed by an attorney.
- Hire a lawyer. Insurance companies will not tell you this, but they don’t want you to hire a lawyer because that means they will have to pay you a fair settlement for your injury claim.
- Never settle claims quickly! By settling too quickly you can miss out on a bigger amount of money.
- You do not need to provide a recorded statement. Ignore the adjuster when he or she insists that you provide a recorded statement.
- Even minor car accidents cause personal injuries. Studies show that serious personal injuries can result, even with little to moderate damages to the cars involved in an accident.
- You have up to three years to settle your case. If the adjuster pushes you to settle quickly, ignore the pressure.
For more free information that you must have, call us now at 617-444-7777 to learn more ways that you can protect yourself and your claim after an accident.