Published on:

Lost Wages and Massachusetts Car Accidents

If you were involved in a car crash in Massachusetts, the insurance company that insures the car you were in at the time of the accident will pay for your lost wages.  The lost wage claim is part of your PIP (Personal Injury Protection), first-party claim with the insurance company.  This is part of the no-fault insurance system that we have here in Massachusetts. 

The insurance company  – for the car you were in at the time of the accident - will pay for up to 75% of your lost wages.  Remember that PIP payments will not exceed $8000.00.  Good luck.

Raving Fans
"I find Christopher Earley to be one of the most professional and compassionate attorneys I have ever met. After having a personal injury, what you need is expertise, experience, and especially compassion and kindness. All of these things define Christopher Earley. I highly recommend Christopher Earley and The Earley Law Group Injury Lawyers to anyone that needs a personal injury attorney!" Susan N.
"Great help with my case. Responses are fast and make me feel very well represented. This man is the guy to call." Hugh R.
"Chris helped me with an extremely difficult time in my life due to a car accident. Even after the settlement, he continued to advocate for me when I was receiving collections notices that were not valid. You can feel assured he will do a great job." Angela C.
Contact Information