Attorney Earley is a frequent speaker who has spoken before numerous bar associations and legal groups. He provides 30-45 minutes programs, completely free of charge. Here are his course offerings:1. Effective Time Management for Attorneys
This presentation will discuss ways we can better manage our time in order to work more efficiently and productively, make more money, and most importantly, preserve our sanity. As attorneys, time is our stock in trade and needs to be carefully guarded because once it is gone, we can never get it back. This webinar will provide real, actionable time management tips you can easily implement right away.
- The 80/20 Rule
- Time vampires are everywhere
- Effective delegation strategy
During this session, we will dive deep into actionable ways on how to generate a steady stream of referrals from attorneys and clients. Referred cases tend to be the best clients, and the best cases, so generating these key referrals is crucial.
- The proper mindset for referral marketing
- This is a long, long game
- Your list is everything
We will explore key areas such as mindset, culture, team-member hiring and training, and other key areas that help to foster and promote an amazing experience for all clients.
- Creating a great client experience requires a very intentional approach
- Make clients feel really good and they will remember you
- The importance of client surveys
- The psychology of selling
- Why your marketing should ALWAYS be about the client, and never about you
- Education-based marketing is very effective
- The benefits of a marketing assistant
- How to write job ads that work
- How to interview for best results
- Be EXTREMELY picky on how you hire
- What to do when it's time to cut bait and move on
- The proper mindset for running a law practice like a business.
- The critical need for for core values and healthy culture.
- How to structure the business so it is a well-oiled machine.
- How to effectively market to ensure a steady stream of clients.