- $875,000 - Settlement for minor struck by car
- $700,000 - Settlement for man seriously injured in automobile accident
- $250,000 - Dog bite settlement for young boy attacked at a farm he was visiting with parents
- $225,000 - Settlement for restaurant employee who slipped and fell
- $225,000 - Settlement for woman who slipped and fell at mall
- $225,000 - Settlement for tenant injured by defective wooden porch
- $200,000 - Settlement for slip and fall on snow and ice
- $200,000 - Settlement for young boy injured from a fire
- $200,000 – Settlement for tenant injured in slip and fall due to ceiling leak
- $190,000 – Cyclist struck by car
- $175,000 – Slip and fall in parking lot due to icy conditions
- $125,000 – Settlement for tenant injured by tripping hazard
- $103,000 – Trip and fall settlement for fall due to negligently placed cardboard
- $100,000 – Settlement for toddler struck by motor vehicle
- $100,000 – Slip and fall settlement due to unreasonably icy staircase
- $85,000 – Auto accident settlement
- $80,000 – Dog bite settlement
- $75,000 – Slip and fall settlement for employee injured on customer’s property
- $62,500 – Auto accident settlement
- $50,000 – Auto accident settlement
See what our clients say, read our Google reviews, and contact us to see what we can do to help with your Massachusetts car accident, workers compensation, slip and fall, dog bite, or other type of Massachusetts personal injury case.
If you have not done so already, be sure to check out our free collection of books called The Truth Series that is intended to help you make good decisions (and avoid making huge mistakes) with your case. If you would like, we would be happy to mail you your free book if that would be more convenient for you. Whatever you do, be sure to read our guides so that you armed with information you will need to know about how insurance companies truly work.
Call us today at 617 338 7400 to get started. We are excited to get started with helping you with your case.
* Please note these settlement results are for informational purposes only and are not intended to be nor should they be considered to be a guarantee of a specific outcome for your case. Each case is unique and should be evaluated on its own merits.