Boston Brain Injury Lawyer
- Legal Challenges with Boston Brain Injury Cases: Boston traumatic brain injury attorneys are essential for victims and their family members seeking justice and recovering damages. Their expertise is critical in handling the complexities of TBI cases, ensuring that those affected by brain injuries due to negligence receive the compensation they deserve for medical treatments, long-term care, and the impact on their quality of life.
- Maximizing Compensation for Brain Injury Victims: A Boston brain injury lawyer plays a pivotal role in advocating for the rights of individuals who have suffered traumatic brain injuries. Through legal representation, victims and their families can navigate the intricacies of personal injury claims, aiming to secure maximum damages for medical expenses, lost wages, and the emotional toll of such injuries.
- Support and Representation for Traumatic Brain Injury Claims: For families dealing with the aftermath of a traumatic brain injury, partnering with a knowledgeable Boston traumatic brain injury attorney is crucial. These legal professionals are dedicated to ensuring that victims receive comprehensive support throughout the legal process, from filing a claim to fighting for just compensation in court, thereby easing the journey towards recovery and financial stability.
Boston brain injury lawyers at the Earley Law Group Injury Lawyers know that brain injuries can be extremely difficult to deal with both for the victim and family. An estimated 1.5 million people each year sustain a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). These people all require some type of medical treatment in order to appropriately address and treat their injury. It is important to hire a qualified Boston brain injury lawyer if you are considering taking legal action.
Injuries to the brain can come from a variety of sources. Frequently it is a personal injury accident that causes these injuries to innocent people.
There are many different types as well as severities of these serious injuries. They can range from mild (concussion), to severe, to even death. Regardless of the type or severity, a head injury should be taken very, very seriously.
Many victims have legal recourse against the individual or company responsible for causing their injury.
That is because whomever negligently causes someone to suffer a head injury can be held liable and ordered to financially compensate the victim for all losses he/she suffered.What Are Traumatic Brain Injuries?
TBI’s are disruptions to the normal operations of the brain that can result from any blow, force, or impact to the head. They do not require significant trauma as even a seemingly minor, mild impact to the head can bring on a TBI.
If you suspect you may have sustained this type of injury, seek immediate medical attention. These injuries are only discovered and accurately diagnosed through specific neurological examinations, as well as through MRI testing.
Victims often don’t know what their rights are, or what they are entitled to. Getting legal help sooner rather than later is vital. Preserving necessary evidence and witnesses can make or break these types of cases.
The reason is because these claims unquestionably can be very complex. They involve not only specialized areas of law, but specialized areas of medicine as well.
They also frequently involve many different possible parties (defendants) that may potentially be held liable for your head injury.Who Can Be Held Liable?
Some parties and companies that can be held liable for negligently caused brain injuries are:
- Motor vehicle operators
- Property owners
- Product manufacturers
- Medical service providers
According to brainline.org:
- people sustain a TBI annually. Of them:
- 50,000 die,
- 282,000 are hospitalized, and
- 2.5 million, nearly 90%, are treated and released from an emergency department.
- TBI is a contributing factor to a third (30%) of all injury-related deaths in the United States.
- Every day, 153 people in the United States die from injuries that include TBI.
- Most TBIs that occur each year are mild, commonly called concussions.
- Direct medical costs and indirect costs of TBI, such as lost productivity, totaled an estimated $60 billion in the United States in 2000.
And from the CDC:
- Falls are the leading cause of TBI and recent data shows that the number of fall-related TBIs among children aged 0-4 years and in older adults aged 75 years or older is increasing.
- Among all age groups, motor vehicle crashes and traffic-related incidents result in the largest percentage of TBI-related deaths (31.8%).
- People aged 65 years old and olderhave the highest rates of TBI-related hospitalizations and death.
There are many symptoms that can arise from trauma to the head. Some of the sensory, physical, and cognitive symptoms include:
- Loss of consciousness
- Impaired vision or hearing
- Balance problems
- Fluid leaking from ears or nose
- Slurred speech
- Problems with memory and concentration
Here are some ways in which these injuries arise from negligent acts:
- Auto accidents
- Construction accidents
- Workers compensation accidents
- Slips and falls
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Snow and Ice Accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- MBTA accidents
Given the impact a brain injury can have on one’s life, hiring legal representation is critical. An attorney can advocate and litigate your claim against an insurance company in order to maximize your financial recovery.
Oftentimes insurance companies, when presented with a valid and serious brain injury claim, will deny the case or present a less than reasonable offer. When that happens, a lawsuit is often required in order to get a full cup of justice.
We are lawyers for brain injury victims in Boston that will present your case in court to a jury if an insurance company does not offer full compensation for your case.We Can Help You
Read our reviews and find what sets us apart. We are a client-centered, results-driven law office that will provide you with personal and effective legal representation from start to finish.
Call the Earley Law Group Injury Lawyers today for your free consultation to get started. We don’t get paid unless we win your case.
At Earley Law Group Injury Lawyers, our mission is to ensure that your voice is heard and your rights are protected. Our dedicated team of professionals understands the challenges you face in brain injury cases and personal injury matters.
We are committed to securing the compensation you deserve for lost wages, long-term care, and the pain and suffering endured. As experienced Boston brain injury lawyers, we are here to guide you through the process of filing a personal injury lawsuit, offering you the compassionate support and comprehensive legal representation you need.
Contact us today for a free case evaluation and take the first step towards securing the justice and compensation you rightly deserve.