Boston Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcycle accidents cause stress, pain, and anger. Whatever you do, don't try to handle the case on on your own, and don't hire the wrong lawyer. Make your life easier and put our services to work for you today.
Call Now: 617-444-7777
A motorcycle accident can wreck havoc. Serious personal injuries, mounting medical bills, lost time from work, damage to your motorcycle, and other losses are typical in these accidents. We are Boston lawyers for motorcycle accident victims that will help you during this frustrating and painful time.
If we decide to take your case, we immediately hit the ground running, pursuing for you all available compensation you are owed.Motorcycle Crash Client Testimonials
“Chris responded quickly when I first contacted him and he drove more than 50 miles to meet with me. Chris took my claim seriously and my claim was settled for more than 500% of what previous lawyers had expected. Chris was easy to contact and remained in constant contact throughout the entire negotiation. Chris was professional and the case was closed quickly and I received payment within a few weeks of closing the case. I highly recommend Chris for all their legal needs.”
– Joseph M.
These accidents can be devastating as motorcyclists are exposed and vulnerable out on the roads. Motorcyclist accident data reveals some sobering data. According to the NHTSA there were:
- Roughly 5,000 motorcyclists were killed in motor vehicle crashes in 2015, an 8% increase from 2014.
- There were 88,000 motorcyclists injured in accidents with motor vehicles in 2015, a 3% decrease from 2014.
- In 2015, motorcyclists accounted for 14% of all traffic fatalities, 4% of all people injured, 17% of all occupant (drivers and passengers) fatalities, and 4% of all occupants injured.
- A shocking 4693 motorcyclists died in crashes in 2015.
- The fatality rate for motorcyclists is roughly 27 times greater than for passenger car occupants.
- In 2015 41% of motorcyclist deaths involved single vehicle crashes, while 59% involved multiple vehicle accidents.
- Disturbingly, motorcyclist deaths have been rising in the last 20 years.
Additionally, per the Insurance Information Institute:
- Supersport motorcycle operators have 4x the death rates of operators of other motorcycles
- Less than half the states in America require the use of helmets (Massachusetts is one of them)
- Older riders are more likely to sustain serious injuries as opposed to younger riders
Because of how exposed they are, motorcyclists generally experience serious and numerous injuries when they are involved in an accident. Here are some common injuries that arise from motorcycle crashes.Causes of Massachusetts Motorcycle Accidents
- Improper left turns
- Improper lane changes
- Rear end collisions
- Lack of visibility
- T-bone accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Distracted drivers
- Failure to yield
- Texting while driving
- Following too closely
- Rollover accidents
- Road conditions
- Hit and run accidents
- Having to lay down the motorcycle to avoid contact
- Failure to stop at red lights
- Failure to stop at stop signs
- Damage to your motorcycle
- Payment for lost wages
- Payment for your medical bills
- Payment for pain and suffering
- Payment for scarring and disfigurement
- All out-of-pocket expenses
- All other damages and losses caused by the accident
Read what our clients say about us, and see the results we have obtained for our clients. Contact Boston motorcycle accident lawyer Christopher Earley today for your free, no-obligation consultation if you need help with a Massachusetts motorcycle accident case.
We will aggressively pursue all available damages you are entitled to.
- We recently settled a motorcycle crash case for a client who was a passenger on a motorcycle that lost control. As a result, our client suffered lasting scarring and deformities. The case settled at mediation for $ 150,000.
- Experienced Boston Motorcycle Accident Lawyers: When involved in a motorcycle accident in Massachusetts, seeking the assistance of skilled Boston motorcycle accident lawyers is crucial. The aftermath of these accidents often involves serious injuries, medical bills, lost wages, and damage to your motorcycle. Our dedicated team is ready to help you navigate through the complexities of your case.
- Motorcycle Accident Injury Data: Motorcycle accidents can be devastating, given the vulnerability of riders on the roads. According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), in 2015, approximately 5,000 motorcyclists were killed, and 88,000 were injured in accidents with motor vehicles. The fatality rate for motorcyclists is significantly higher than for passenger car occupants.
- Common Causes of Massachusetts Motorcycle Accidents: Understanding the causes of motorcycle accidents is essential. Improper left turns, improper lane changes, distracted drivers, and failure to yield are among the leading factors contributing to these accidents. Being aware of these causes can help in determining liability in your motorcycle accident case.
- Damages Pursued in Motorcycle Accident Claims: In the aftermath of a motorcycle accident, pursuing damages is essential. Our Boston motorcycle accident attorneys aggressively pursue various damages, including compensation for damage to your motorcycle, payment for lost wages, coverage for medical bills, compensation for pain and suffering, and reimbursement for scarring and disfigurement. We ensure all out-of-pocket expenses and losses caused by the accident are addressed in your claim.
More Information: Massachusetts Motorcycle Accident Insurance