Your First Meeting With Your Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyer
When you go to a consultation (they are almost always free) with your prospective Massachusetts injury lawyer, I suggest you bring the following with you:
1. All of your medical records and bills following the accident;
2. All photographs of your visible personal injuries;
3. All photographs of the location of the accident;
4. All photographs of damage to your vehicle (assuming it was a car accident);
4. A copy of the police report;
5. Any and all correspondence with an insurance company following the accident;
6. Any and all insurance company releases that you have signed;
7. Information about any prior Massachusetts accidents you have been involved in;
8. Any and all information about witnesses that saw the accident;
9. Proof of lost wages following the accident;
10. Documentation of your health and auto insurance.
Bring to the consultation as much information as you can so your Massachusetts personal injury lawyer can properly evaluate your Massachusetts injury claim.