Why Insurance Adjusters Love When You Don’t Have an Attorney
- They know you won't sue since you don't have a lawyer representing you;
- They know that if you sue them, you will probably lose as the insurance companies have attorneys protecting their interests, and they know you are not a trained attorney who knows how to practice law;
- They are well trained negotiators and know that they likely have more negotiation experience than you do;
- They would rather get rid of you with a small offer than have to pay you a fair and reasonable amount a lawyer could get for you;
- They care about maximizing corporate profits, and that is made easier by dealing with injury victims who do not have representation.