What To Do After a Massachusetts Auto Accident
Unfortunately, each and every day there are many auto accidents on Massachusetts roadways. It is therefore very important for you to know what to do after an accident. I found the following on State Farm’s web site which gives a few tips that you should be aware of following your Massachusetts auto accident:
- Check for injuries. Life and health are more important than damage to vehicles.
- Make note of specific damages to all vehicles involved.
- Write down the names, addresses and license numbers of persons involved in the accident. Also, write a description of the other vehicles.
- Call the police, even if the accident is minor.
- Jot down names and addresses of anyone who may have witnessed the accident. This can prevent disagreement concerning how the accident actually happened.