Ways the Attorney/Client Relationship Can Breakdown
Here are some, but not all of the factors that can cause a deterioration in the quality of an attorney/client relationship:
1) Poor communication on the part of the attorney;
2) Poor communication on the part of the client;
3) Poor communication/chemistry between attorney and client;
4) Client has unreasonable case expectations, goals or objectives at the start of the case;
5) Attorney does not properly inform/educate client of the strengths, and weaknesses of the case;
6) Case is weak and client wants day in court even when settlement offer on the table is more favorable than risks and expenses of trial.