What Should I Ask Before Hiring A Personal Injury Lawyer? Whenever you decide to hire anyone to provide a service Read More…
Free VIP Program
It’s been an honor serving this community for over 15 years, and besides our collection of free books that we offer, we wanted to give back with a free membership program for our closest friends.
Here are some of the benefits of our free VIP membership:
Free Family and Small Business Contract Review
Planning to sign a new lease, contract, or other paperwork and want an attorney to look it over? We will review family or small business contracts and other documents for you for free. If you need a referral to an experienced attorney in another practice area, we will help you find the right lawyer for your situation.
Free Insurance Policy Review
If you get injured, will your insurance cover you? What if someone gets hurt at your house or business? Find out before an accident happens. Send us your insurance policies and questions for review.
Free Notary Service
No more long lines or silly fees at the bank. We will notarize your documents free at our office.
Free 15-Minute Legal Consultation
Sometimes all someone needs to do is chat with a lawyer. We want to hear your story. No need to call one of those “lawyer referral companies.” If it’s not a legal matter that we handle, we will refer you to an experienced attorney who can help you.
Call us at 617 338 7400 to become a Law Office of Christopher Earley VIP member today!
- $875,000 – Settlement for minor struck by car
- $700,000 – Settlement for man seriously injured in motor vehicle collision
- $250,000 – Dog bite settlement for young boy attacked at a farm he was visiting with parents
- $225,000 – Settlement for restaurant employee who slipped and fell
- $225,000 – Settlement for tenant injured by defective wooden porch
- $200,000 – Slip and fall settlement for tenant who slipped and fell due to water leak
- $200,000 – Settlement for woman who slipped on snow and ice on driveway
- $190,000 – Cyclist struck by car
- $175,000 – Slip and fall in parking lot due to icy conditions
- $150,000 – Motorcycle accident resulting in scarring and disfigurement
- $125,000 – Settlement for tenant injured by tripping hazard
- $103,000 – Trip and fall settlement for fall due to negligently placed cardboard
- $100,000 – Settlement for toddler struck by motor vehicle
- $100,000 – Slip and fall settlement due to unreasonably icy staircase
- $100,000 – Settlement for man struck by car
- $85,000 – Auto accident settlement
- $80,000 – Dog bite settlement
- $75,000 – Slip and fall settlement for employee injured on customer’s property
- $62,500 – Auto accident settlement
- $50,000 – Auto accident settlement
Read Our Reviews
Connect With Us
Recent Boston Personal Injury Law Firm Settlements We are always proud, here at the Law Office of Christopher Earley to Read More…