Massachusetts Personal Injury Cases in Small Claims Court

If you have been involved in a Massachusetts auto accident, Massachusetts slip and fall accident, or any other type of accident, you can sue the party or parties that were responsible for your injuries.  If your case is very small, you may be better off handling it without an attorney.  If you do represent yourself, and are unable to settle your Massachusetts personal injury case, you can file suit in Massachusetts small claims court.  Such courts do not hear cases unless there are less than $2000.00 in money damages sought by the plaintiff (the one bringing the suit).

A judge will hear your case and shortly thereafter, he will make a decision.  I suggest you prepare, prepare, prepare before your scheduled court date.  Gather evidence, talk to witnesses, and prepare for what you will tell the judge about the accident.  Good luck at your Massachusetts personal injury trial!