Lost Wages and Massachusetts Car Accident Claims

If you were involved in a car crash in Massachusetts, the insurance company that insures the car you were in at the time of the accident will pay for your lost wages. The lost wage claim is part of your PIP (Personal Injury Protection), first-party claim with the insurance company. This is part of the no-fault insurance system that we have here in Massachusetts.
The insurance company – for the car you were in at the time of the accident – will pay for up to 75% of your lost wages. Remember that PIP payments will not exceed $8000.00.

Before you can collect any PIP benefits for either medical bills or lost wages, you first must complete a PIP application.  This is a roughly 4-5 page insurance company document that asks for basic questions about you, the facts of the accident, and questions related to your health insurance information.  Even if you complete and submit the PIP application to the insurance company, you must still also submit a document from your employer which confirms how much you were making in wages, and for how long you could not work due to the accident.

Boston Car Crash Lawyer

Lost wages and Massachusetts car accident claims go hand in hand.  If you have suffered personal injuries stemming from a car accident, it is important to secure experienced and effective representation so that you get the best possible settlement for your case.  Call the Law Office of Christopher Earley today for your free, no-obligation consultation.

The Truth About Massachusetts Auto Accidents


We'll send this FREE E-Book to your Inbox right away!


Please Check Your Inbox, your E-Book Will Arrive Momentarily!