Law Office of Christopher Earley Annual Scholarship
For anyone that knows us, they know that one of the primary core values of our office is giving back to the community. We do that through many ways, including volunteering in the community, providing a free VIP program for everyone, as well as providing a scholarship. Professionally and personally, I would not be where I am at today without the benefit of college and law school. Education enables young people to realize their potential and accomplish their life goals.
As a Boston personal injury lawyer I believe that the value of education on a young person’s life is immeasurable. However, we have too many young people in this country that struggle to pay for college. That is something we would like to impact in our own small way.
We are firm believers in not only the value of higher education on young people, but also believe everyone should have access to it, regardless of their financial condition. We also believe here at the Law Office of Christopher Earley, we believe that those who commit themselves academically, but struggle to pay for higher education, should be helped in every way possible. That is why we started the Law Office of Christopher Earley Scholarship. This scholarship is designed to help currently enrolled college/university students in the United States pay for their education. Please read the below requirements very carefully if you are interested in applying for our scholarship.Requirements
- Must be a US citizen pursuing a 2 or 4-year college/university degree.
- Submit proof of current enrollment in a 2 or 4-year college/university.
- As a Boston car accident lawyer, and father of two young children, helping people become safer on the roads is a top priority of mine. Distracted driving has become a serious issue with the prevalence of smart phones.
- Please submit an essay of at least 500 words regarding Ways to End Texting and Driving in the United States. Be sure to include your full name, email address, mailing address and phone number at the beginning of your essay (so we may contact you if you win), as well a few lines of information about yourself as well.
- Eligibility not limited to Massachusetts residents/students.
All essays must be submitted via email to email@example.com no later than April 1, 2021. The essay winner will be announced on May 1, 2021. No phone calls please . Phone calls regarding the essay contest may result in ineligibility. Failure to strictly follow and adhere to all rules and deadlines regarding this scholarship will result in loss of eligibility.
All individual essays that meet the requirements and deadlines above will be considered. The essay winner will receive a check for $1500.00 from the Law Office of Christopher Earley. The check will be made payable to your college/university. These funds must be used to pay for school tuition and/or school-related expenses. Best of luck to you as you pursue your path through higher education, and best of luck if you decide to apply for our scholarship.