Important Things to Do Following a Personal Injury Accident
- Get the names, telephone numbers and addresses of all parties;
- Get the names, telephone and addresses of all witnesses;
- Call an ambulance and the police, if necessary;
- Get the insurance information, if possible, for all parties;
- Photograph the scene of the accident as soon as possible;
- Keep all important information such as receipts, accident reports, etc.;
- Don't speak to any insurance company before you first speak with an attorney about your rights.