“I Was Injured in an Accident Outside of Massachusetts. Can I Hire a Massachusetts Personal Injury Lawyer if I Live in Massachusetts?”

Yes.  If you were hurt in an accident outside of Massachusetts, you can hire a Massachusetts personal injury lawyer if you live in Massachusets to help you.  Many times, the law of the state where your accident occurred controls which state's laws will apply to your case.

We Are Fully Open And Working Remotely

We are taking on new clients and moving existing cases toward successful resolutions. Call 617 338 7400. Stay home and stay safe!