“I Was in a Car Accident in Massachusetts. Can I Make a Claim for Pain and Suffering?”

That depends on the amount of your medical bills.  As long as your "reasonable and necessary" medical bills stemming from the car accident are at least $2000.00, then you can bring a claim for pain and suffering against the at-fault driver's insurance company.

There are exceptions to the $2000.00 requirement.  Examples are injuries involving broken bones, scarring, or disfigurement, or, a hearing or vision loss, stemming from the accident.