I Slipped and Fell at Work. Do I Have a Workers Compensation Claim?

If you have been injured in a slip and fall, or trip and fall accident while on the job, and missed at least five calendar days from work, then you are entitled to Massachusetts workers compensation coverage. Generally, your employer's workers compensation insurer must pay your medical bills and part of your lost wages. However, if the insurer denies your claim, it oftentimes makes sense to hire a Boston workers compensation attorney that can guide you through the Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accidents legal process.
The workers compensation process can be complicated, and I encourage you to contact me if you, a loved one, or a friend has been injured on the job. Consultations at my office are always completely free of charge.