“Can I Make a Claim for Pain and Suffering for a Massachusetts Auto Accident?”

That depends on the amount of your medical bills.  As long as your "reasonable and necessary" medical bills stemming from the car accident are at least $2000.00, then you can bring a claim for pain and suffering against the at-fault driver's insurance company.

There are exceptions to the $2000.00 requirement.  Examples are injuries involving broken bones, scarring, or disfigurement, or, a hearing or vision loss, stemming from the accident.