The Most Common Personal Injury Accidents in Boston Boston sees its fair share of accidents. Like with any major city, Read More…
Boston Sexual Harassment Lawyer
Too often Massachusetts workers experience sexual harassment in the workplace. Those committing the harassment are sexual predators or bullies, who believe that they are immune from their wrongful and illegal actions because of their position. They are wrong. As a Massachusetts sexual harassment lawyer I can help you fight back.
You do not have to suffer if you are a victim of sexual harassment in Massachusetts. You have rights and it is our mission protect those rights when they are violated.
Sexual Harassment Law
Sexual harassment is illegal under both Massachusetts and Federal law and can include a wide variety of inappropriate actions including:
- Lewd or inappropriate sexual comment or innuendo
- Physical touching or groping
- Requiring a person to submit to or agree to dating, or sexual activity as a condition for keeping a job.
These are only a few examples, as there are many other types of activities that constitute sexual harassment in Massachusetts.
Have You Been Sexually Harassed At Work?
We offer a free, no-obligation consultation, and accept sexual harassment cases on a contingency fee basis. That means we only get paid if we win your case. The call is free and confidential, so call contact us today to get started.
- $875,000 – Settlement for minor struck by car
- $700,000 – Settlement for man seriously injured in motor vehicle collision
- $250,000 – Dog bite settlement for young boy attacked at a farm he was visiting with parents
- $225,000 – Settlement for restaurant employee who slipped and fell
- $225,000 – Settlement for tenant injured by defective wooden porch
- $200,000 – Slip and fall settlement for tenant who slipped and fell due to water leak
- $200,000 – Settlement for woman who slipped on snow and ice on driveway
- $190,000 – Cyclist struck by car
- $175,000 – Slip and fall in parking lot due to icy conditions
- $150,000 – Motorcycle accident resulting in scarring and disfigurement
- $125,000 – Settlement for tenant injured by tripping hazard
- $103,000 – Trip and fall settlement for fall due to negligently placed cardboard
- $100,000 – Settlement for toddler struck by motor vehicle
- $100,000 – Slip and fall settlement due to unreasonably icy staircase
- $100,000 – Settlement for man struck by car
- $85,000 – Auto accident settlement
- $80,000 – Dog bite settlement
- $75,000 – Slip and fall settlement for employee injured on customer’s property
- $62,500 – Auto accident settlement
- $50,000 – Auto accident settlement
Read Our Reviews
Connect With Us
What You Need To Know If You Get Hit By A Car As A Pedestrian Many people unfortunately do at Read More…