The Most Common Personal Injury Accidents in Boston Boston sees its fair share of accidents. Like with any major city, Read More…
Boston Scarring Lawyer
Boston scarring lawyer Christopher Earley has experience with scarring and disfigurement cases.
Sadly scars are quite common following a personal injury accident. They can also result from surgery. Scars occur when the second layer of the skin – the dermis – becomes injured. It is estimated that globally 100 million people each year sustain a scar.
Scars are painful and permanent reminders of an unfortunate accident. These injuries can cause shame, self-consciousness, embarrassment, anger, and other powerful emotions, especially when they are on the face. A scar is damaged skin where fibrous connective tissue develops.
Common Types of Scars
- Keloid – These types of scars result when the body excessively heals the original injury, and go beyond the original site of injury. They are raised scars that can be dark, red and lumpy. Darker skin is more prone to keloid scar formation.
- Hypertrophic – These scars are raised and red and do not go beyond the original injury like keloids do. These scars can be itchy and painful.
- Atrophic – These scars can be depressed, or sunken below the surface of the skin.
Common Causes of Scarring
- Car Accidents
- Workers Compensation Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bites And Attacks
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip And Fall Accidents
- Daycare Injury Cases
Boston Scarring And Disfigurement Lawyer
Contact Boston, MA scarring and disfigurement lawyer Christopher Earley today for help with your Massachusetts personal injury case.
- $875,000 – Settlement for minor struck by car
- $700,000 – Settlement for man seriously injured in motor vehicle collision
- $250,000 – Dog bite settlement for young boy attacked at a farm he was visiting with parents
- $225,000 – Settlement for restaurant employee who slipped and fell
- $225,000 – Settlement for tenant injured by defective wooden porch
- $200,000 – Slip and fall settlement for tenant who slipped and fell due to water leak
- $200,000 – Settlement for woman who slipped on snow and ice on driveway
- $190,000 – Cyclist struck by car
- $175,000 – Slip and fall in parking lot due to icy conditions
- $150,000 – Motorcycle accident resulting in scarring and disfigurement
- $125,000 – Settlement for tenant injured by tripping hazard
- $103,000 – Trip and fall settlement for fall due to negligently placed cardboard
- $100,000 – Settlement for toddler struck by motor vehicle
- $100,000 – Slip and fall settlement due to unreasonably icy staircase
- $100,000 – Settlement for man struck by car
- $85,000 – Auto accident settlement
- $80,000 – Dog bite settlement
- $75,000 – Slip and fall settlement for employee injured on customer’s property
- $62,500 – Auto accident settlement
- $50,000 – Auto accident settlement
Read Our Reviews
Connect With Us
What You Need To Know If You Get Hit By A Car As A Pedestrian Many people unfortunately do at Read More…