¿Puedo Obtener el Pago de los Salarios No Percibidos Después de un Accidente de Tránsito? Muchas personas, después de un Read More…
Boston Elevator And Escalator Accident Lawyers
Elevators and escalators are intended to assist and make human movement more efficient. They are found everywhere including public and private properties.
When escalators and elevators malfunction, very serious personal injuries can result to innocent people.
Depending on what went wrong, the injuries to these victims can range from soft tissue injuries, fractures, to even death. Plus, since elevators and escalators are meant to transport masses of people, sometimes many can be effected when things go wrong.
If you were injured in one of these accidents, it is important to know what to do next, and how to protect your rights. These accidents typically involve the violation of federal and state safety regulations. Finding exactly what went wrong that led to the accident and securing adequate compensation for our clients is what we do.
Common Types of Boston Elevator And Escalator Accidents
- Sudden Stops and Jerks
- Slips and Falls
- Workers Compensation Accidents
- Becoming Trapped Inside An Elevator
- Equipment Malfunctions
- Improper Maintenance
- Elevator Drops
Who Is Liable For Boston Elevator And Escalator Injuries?
It really depends on where the accident occurred and what went wrong. Some common parties that may be liable in these situations are:
- Building Owners
- Elevator And Escalator Manufacturers
- Equipment Providers
- Equipment Repair Companies
- Service Companies
Contact Us For Your Free Consultation
These accidents can be very complex. It is crucial to hire an experienced attorney who knows how to investigate what went wrong, identify all potentially responsible parties, and to find all available insurance policies in order to pursue full compensation.
We are Boston elevator and escalator accident lawyers and we can help if you were injured in one of these accidents.
Contact the Law Office of Christopher Earley today if you were injured by an elevator or escalator. We are Boston injury lawyers with experience representing people injured in escalator and elevator accidents. Let us show how we can help you.
- $875,000 – Settlement for minor struck by car
- $700,000 – Settlement for man seriously injured in motor vehicle collision
- $250,000 – Dog bite settlement for young boy attacked at a farm he was visiting with parents
- $225,000 – Settlement for restaurant employee who slipped and fell
- $225,000 – Settlement for tenant injured by defective wooden porch
- $200,000 – Slip and fall settlement for tenant who slipped and fell due to water leak
- $200,000 – Settlement for woman who slipped on snow and ice on driveway
- $190,000 – Cyclist struck by car
- $175,000 – Slip and fall in parking lot due to icy conditions
- $150,000 – Motorcycle accident resulting in scarring and disfigurement
- $125,000 – Settlement for tenant injured by tripping hazard
- $103,000 – Trip and fall settlement for fall due to negligently placed cardboard
- $100,000 – Settlement for toddler struck by motor vehicle
- $100,000 – Slip and fall settlement due to unreasonably icy staircase
- $100,000 – Settlement for man struck by car
- $85,000 – Auto accident settlement
- $80,000 – Dog bite settlement
- $75,000 – Slip and fall settlement for employee injured on customer’s property
- $62,500 – Auto accident settlement
- $50,000 – Auto accident settlement
Read Our Reviews
Connect With Us
Formas en las que un Abogado de Boston Especializado en Accidentes Automovilísticos Podría Ayudarte La contratación de una representación legal, Read More…