¿Puedo Obtener el Pago de los Salarios No Percibidos Después de un Accidente de Tránsito? Muchas personas, después de un Read More…
Boston Burn Injury Lawyer
Boston burn injury lawyer Christopher Earley helps Massachusetts burn victims that were burned as a result of negligence collect full and just compensation for their injuries.
The American Burn Association estimates roughly 450,000 people are hospitalized each year due to burn injuries.
Sometimes burns can be extremely mild, while others can be catastrophic and life-altering, and can even result in wrongful death. Many times a burn is simply the result of an accident. Other times burns arise from a person, or company’s negligence.
Burns are typically classified into three primary categories:
First Degree Burns
These are the least serious burns. These burns result from damage to the epidermis layer of the skin and result in reddening but no blisters. They typically resolve quickly without any permanent damage.
Second Degree Burns
These are sometimes known as partial thickness burns. These burns are more serious than first degree burns. They result in damage to the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin. Frequently blisters, reddening of the skin and serious pain and swelling occur with this class of burns.
Third Degree Burns
Third degree burns are the most serious and damaging type of burns. They cause damage to all layers of the skin. When these burns happen nerve damage occurs and the burned skin becomes numb. The skin will not regrow with these types of burns. Grafting of the skin is likely needed.
Common Causes Of Burns
These injuries can result from explosions, chemical spills, and faulty equipment. They can also happen at spas and salons when basic safety protocols are not followed, such as during laser treatments and other cosmetic procedures.
Sometimes burn accidents happen to people while they are at work. Many Massachusetts workers’ compensation claims arise from burn injuries that occur on the job. Construction workers are at risk of being burned at work, from a variety of sources.
Boston Burn Injury Lawyer That Can Help
Contact Boston burn injury lawyer Christopher Earley today for your free, no obligation consultation if you are the victim of a burn injury. We can help you.
- $875,000 – Settlement for minor struck by car
- $700,000 – Settlement for man seriously injured in motor vehicle collision
- $250,000 – Dog bite settlement for young boy attacked at a farm he was visiting with parents
- $225,000 – Settlement for restaurant employee who slipped and fell
- $225,000 – Settlement for tenant injured by defective wooden porch
- $200,000 – Slip and fall settlement for tenant who slipped and fell due to water leak
- $200,000 – Settlement for woman who slipped on snow and ice on driveway
- $190,000 – Cyclist struck by car
- $175,000 – Slip and fall in parking lot due to icy conditions
- $150,000 – Motorcycle accident resulting in scarring and disfigurement
- $125,000 – Settlement for tenant injured by tripping hazard
- $103,000 – Trip and fall settlement for fall due to negligently placed cardboard
- $100,000 – Settlement for toddler struck by motor vehicle
- $100,000 – Slip and fall settlement due to unreasonably icy staircase
- $100,000 – Settlement for man struck by car
- $85,000 – Auto accident settlement
- $80,000 – Dog bite settlement
- $75,000 – Slip and fall settlement for employee injured on customer’s property
- $62,500 – Auto accident settlement
- $50,000 – Auto accident settlement
Read Our Reviews
Connect With Us
Formas en las que un Abogado de Boston Especializado en Accidentes Automovilísticos Podría Ayudarte La contratación de una representación legal, Read More…