Articles Tagged with Boston workers compensation attorney

Published on:

I Slipped And Fell At Work. Do I Have A Workers’ Compensation Claim?

If you have been injured in a slip and fall, or trip and fall accident while on the job, and missed at least five calendar days from work, then you are entitled to Massachusetts workers compensation coverage. Generally, your employer’s workers compensation insurer must pay your medical bills.  The bills though must be necessary, reasonable, and related to your work accident.  You may also collect lost wages.   If you are temporarily temporarily disabled from working, or temporarily partially disabled from working, you can collect lost wages.

Frequently workers’ compensation insurance companies deny valid claims, such as a slip and fall.  However, if that happens, it makes good sense to hire a Boston workers’ compensation attorney.  The attorney will be able to guide you through the claim process as well as the court process at the Massachusetts Department of Industrial Accidents.

Contact Information